Monday, April 21, 2014

April 14, 2014

Helllllloooo Fam

I am getting transferred out tomorrow! I don't know where I will go, but Elder Barker is sad because it will be five different companions in 5 transfers, and we had a really good time together. 
I'm glad the package got there quickly! And I'm glad you enjoyed it. 
Today will consist of getting my hair cut,  packing, and visiting some members.

Enviado desde mi iPad


So I was wiping off my screen, and it hit the send button again.
But this week I had some good experiences. I decided to follow what
Joseph Smith did in Joseph smith history verse 29. So I asked God how
I was in His eyes, (I was praying on Spanish) and I paused and
thought, and got an answer! It was a good learning experience.
And now I just got a haircut from sister Hartley in the district! I'll
send you a picture
So we need to go and finish doing laundry and packing before we visit
a family. Love you a bunch! I'll let you know about how everything
goes with transfers.

Love,

Elder Schenk

No comments:

Post a Comment